OIl temp guage fluctuations

yes I do, I wired it to a ignition control fuse for the power and grounded
it to the roses near the fuse box, I can check and let you know what fuse to
use.
it only comes on when you turn the key to on :)

I have Original Oil Temp guage in console and added a 3guage bug pack braket
below the radio with Volts, Oil pressure (5 bar with dual sende on head) and
water temp (no wired yet waitting to get my 2L block in so I can use the
aditional sender location on the euro-oil flange)

    __  __________
   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco

=
=>
=>
=>Patrick, in addition to your (electrical) oil temp do you have a voltage
=>gauge as well? (Mine is currently [& incorrectly] hooked up directly to
=>the Hot side, drains my battery over long down times.)
=>
=>I have an oil sender but no gauge yet, maybe I do at that if I dig
=>through the pile.
=>
=>Oil Temp
=>Voltage (not 30 like mine but terminal 15- switched 12v)
=>Oil Pressure
=>Water temp
=>Exhaust temp
=>Vacuum
=>
=>These seem to be the order of importance, others may feel differently.
=>
=>Thx btw,
=>TBerk