[Re: Getting the nut off the hub]

"Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com> wrote:
So you actually weigh, like, a negative fifty pounds??
:)
Larry

> it definitely takes alot to get that sucker off. i had a 8 ft pipe on
there and
> exerted enough torque to get the rear end to do a single hop forward, a=
nd
thats
> with my #110 arse pushing the bar.
> yes yes, the mere fact that i'm in the car drops #50 off the cars weigh=
:).
> Al

-Well, I guess it came off when I was away yesterday..all by itself!...No=

seriously, I think Denny stood on the pipe instead of Adam. That mass and=

gravity thing. Maybe an extra day of soaking in the penetrating stuff hel=
ped,
or different RH/atmospheric pressure, or the position of the stars - who
knows. It's off there anyway, thank goodness. (I'm sticking with the more=
 mass
on the pipe theory BTW)
Cathy  =

Oh and BTW, that may be close to Allyn's correct weight (maybe it's one o=
those "classified" submariner's things...) and may explain his quickness =
in
those autocross videos from Cincy...