[work on rieger today + motorsports tranny mount question]

4. my tranny is leaking AGAIN.

ROFLMAO! Sounds like mine, presently no leaks, tomorrow? who knows.

9.5. the motorsports tranny mount sure makes the car vibrate at idle. its=

almost
bad enough for me to put the factory one back in there. i went from 0
vibration
to finding loose stuff in my dash.

I hear you, try not to drive it off the road looking for those rattles, I=
've
got one way down deep in the dash, at 3000 rpm, that makes me nuts. If we=

retire it from racing, that hard rear mount is outa there. Makes everythi=
ng
rattle. I guess you're supposed to be gutting the interior at the same ti=
me.
Kinda gives you that full body massage. Mine's too new to comment on brea=
k in,
but I'm hoping it'll soften some, the old one sure did.

cathy