(group buy) 16v/G60 keys reminder

What's the difference between the HV an AH key? I did not get an original
key when I bought the 16V so many years ago but I had the dealer cut one
for me from the key code. That key does not have any such marking on it but
the pill key I have, which is completely worn out, is marked HV.

Thought they both fit but one would be slightly loose...

-Raffi