(group buy) 16v/G60 keys reminder

My late '84 Cabby uses an HV key (no idea if all the locks were replaced at
any point)

----- Original Message -----
From: "doug czajka" <scirocco16v@europe.com>
To: <kervinridgley@earthlink.net>; <scirocco16v@europe.com>;
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: (group buy) 16v/G60 keys reminder

> Two things,
>
> First does anyone know the answer to this.  Do the 8v keys have the same
AH and HV styles, or other ones not compatible with the 16v key? I'm not
sure.

> > Is there any reason that these keys would not work on a >8v?
>
> Second, If anyone would like to get a 16v/G60 key but needs more time than
this coming Monday to pay (friday is payday :), let me know.  I will order
you a key and you can pay me for it whenever you can.  I feel that I can
trust the people on this list.  The only reason I was asking for payment up
front was so that Dirk doesn't get shorted and end up paying for more keys
that he gets payer for.