(group buy) 16v/G60 keys reminder

> What's the difference between the HV an AH key? I did not get an original
> key when I bought the 16V so many years ago but I had the dealer cut one
> for me from the key code. That key does not have any such marking on it but
> the pill key I have, which is completely worn out, is marked HV.

  only difference is the ridges on the keys. the AH keys, from head on,
sort of look like the picture on the left. the HV keys sort of look like
the picture on the right. to be honest, at work we don't even have HV
key blanks, we just use the AH ones. no problems at all.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com