[Re: OT: Question for the Americans]

OKay, thanks for the posts guys. I'm sorry I started such a big thread, I=

should have known better. =

Many of you make valid points, and I'm sorry to see you argue, let's drop=
 it
okay? We'll never agree on politics like we do on cars. (and even there w=
don't always agree!) =

I do think the wonderful way of life we have (which allows us the freedom=
talk like this and the means to play with these Roccos) is well worth
defending, and there is a certain degree of responsibility placed on the
strong countries to maintain it. (having said that, there are many countr=
ies
not so lucky and we have to think of them as well) And agreements must be=

kept, if there is firm eveidence they're not following the rules then act=
ion
does need to be taken. I just pray it is effective and the minimum needed=
get the job done.

But that's more than enough for me, now can we get back to our regularly
scheduled programme?

Rocco content: The car's resting after yet another long trip on the weeke=
nd. =

I'm scared this car may be getting reliable, a novel concept after two ye=
ars
of having the tow truck on standby! As for the weekend, it was a blast gu=
ys,
gotta do it again, it's just too much fun. Well I gotta go to work (blech=
).
See ya, and sorry about the thread, I do seem to start them don't I?
Cathy 1987 16V Rocc "the silver headache?"