[Re: OT: Question for the Americans]

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:

>jeez cathy, thanks for starting this thread...

Could Cathy be one of those GWN trouble makers I saw on South Park? Could=
 =

she be a mole inserted by the Honda Folk to create dissention in our rank=
s??
Stay tuned to Fox 23!

Julie Macfarlane
Web Developer
Albany NY
Charter Member "Scirocco Anonymous"
'85 8v-?? "Scarlett" (frankly, she doesn't give a d**n)
'81 16v-2Y "Animal"
ICQ: 7704980
http://216.153.141.3/scirocco/

If you only knew. Good thing you don't know where I live to see the herd =
of
Rustangs in my driveway at the moment, then you'd REALLY worry ( well, th=
ere's
only three...)
 I keep the Hondas hidden out in the barn, actually there are two of thos=
here right now too.
Abnd somnebodituy hasves to keep thinkgs stirrthed uop noww thateh the
baadytyping guiy has siigned off.. =

Cathy (stirring the list from the first post, if you don't believe it, ch=
eck
the archives!)