16v key (attn: Dirk and list)

Since I just broke my semi-cool vw key for my 16v, I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in setting up another group buy on the original 16v pill key, I missed out on the first round.

Dirk, I believe you were the one who was able to get them last time for about $25.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, If Dirk can get more, and more people are interested i'll head the group buy up.  Dirk, please let me and the list now about the possibly of doing this again.

And if there is no group buy, can you get just me one :)

Thanks a lot,

Doug C.
'88 16v
Asheville, NC