(Group interest?) Mirror resilvering

I've got two sides and two rearviews I'd like done, and probably some visor
mirrors as well.  Like the others I don't know how you get the heating
elements off (or rather, back on) and how to get teh glass out of
therearview housings.  Post a reliable procedure for this and you've got my
business.

BH