Just a notion

jp43044 wrote:

> I mean Sciroccos are notorious for fuel
> starvation when below 1/2-1/4 tank

I don't understand this statement. I've owned my car for 18 years and
never had a starvation problem. So, all I can think is;
I'm damn lucky.
You're damn unlucky.
There is something not working correctly on your car.
or, Something on your car has been changed from the OE configuration.

I'm starting to think there are alot of Scirocco's out there that have
been modified by unknowledgeable owners (NOT necessarily the current
owner!)that do not work correctly due to the modifications as oppossed
to the quality of the original design. God knows I've seen my share of
hacked up VW's.
So, I guess my point is, before doing wholesale "ripping and slapping"
it'd be worthwhile to make sure the fuel system is OE configuration and
working per the original design.
just my .02
Dan