From: "jp43044" <jp43044@netzero.net>
To: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 5:37 AM
Subject: Just a notion

Now with the weding out of the way I am back to my scheming self.  If a
person was to replace the stock fuel tank with a cell, could said person do
away with the x-fer pump?  I mean Sciroccos are notorious for fuel
starvation when below 1/2-1/4 tank and a fuel cell would never have a
problem with the pickup "going dry".   So technically it would work.

Erik
88 16V (for sale)
88 Golf (Urban Insult Vehichle) (for sale)