So anyway.....starter rebuild

>Jon, you're a star now :).  You didn't say if you got back on and
>starting every time.

All is still pending....the brushes were brazed on and NO soldering gun gets
hot enuff to melt that stuff. Took it to my bros machine shop and
unfortunately he only had his cutting tip on the torch which we tried to no
avail. We're gonna try again tonight with the brazing tip and some silver
based solder. I've gotten lots of interest on this off list so I'll do a
little ditty on it with some pics later.....provided it actually FIXES
it....:)