lurkers

Dick,

I didn't know you used to be in the Poly SCC.  Some friends of mine used to
run the club, they organized the last events that were done.  Where did you
guys run?  They used to autox at the Santa Maria airport, but when it
changed ownership they got kicked out (no particular reason).  Now, the
autox at Marina (near Monterey) is defunct so there is nowhere to race.  It
sucks.

Joe