Need to replace climate controls

My climate controls are getting hard to move around.  Last winter I popped
the top selector out because it was so stiff.  I had to take apart the
center console and reconnect the lever to what appeared to be some sort of
doomsday device with many vacuum hoses running into it ;oP   Now the
temerature lever has become disconnected due to stiffness so its time I
think to replace the climate control unit.  I'll look in my bentley later to
see what the proper terminology for this stuff is.

First the problem with mine is it has gotten stiff, also mine is for an AC
car and we took the AC out when rebuilding the engine (AC was seized up
anyway) so I'd like to see if there is a non ac one I should get.  Lastly, I
think replacing this may solve my problem of warm air comming out the center
vents cause no matter what setting you have the climate on its always
blowing hot air.  It use to put out cold air when I had it on vent but now
it always puts out warm air, however, my foot heaters and defroster vents
put out the right kind of air (cool, warm, or hot) that I want.  Where do I
get these things cause I haven't seen them on anybodies site?

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-