Cheap Car Insurance

grange/globe insurance usally has really good rates. just liability for 2
scirocco 16v's for me is $268/6 months. during the summer when i ran full
coverage it was just under double that, $457/6 months. of course i have no
points on my liscense and am 30yrs old, but.... and if something should
happen i rate there claim turnaround time slightly above average. hth
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>