[Re: winter projects]

"Lisa Lutman" <llutman@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well, lucky me got stuck with the yearly engine and tranny rebuild during=
 =

the summer so this winter should be quiet - get the damage fixed from the=
 =

two hit and runs mr. scirocco suffered during the spring and replace the =

suspension.

Lisa
Vancouver, BC
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco

What ARE you doing to that pretty car girl? I thought a yearly clutch was=
 bad
enough!

My plans? =

Same thing as I do every day, try to take over the world...

Seriously,  in order:

Slosh oil around in the engines periodically (and think go fast thoughts)=

Build a 2 car garage
Clean the house
Pay off some debts

That should do it. Everything else can wait till spring.
Cathy