Cheap Car Insurance

I am paying about 40% less than with state farm and have more coverage and
lower deductibles. It seems to be hit and miss. Some people get higher
quotes from Geico but mostly they are like me and get substantially lower
quotes.

They have lowered my rate every year I've been with them and also when I
moved to a different area. I've had one claim with them when some one,
another Geico customer, hit tapped my bumper (flesh wound, nothing
structural) and they took care of it lightning fast! Set up the appointment
with the body shop while I was on the phone with them and three days later
when I went to the shop they appraised the damage and cut me a check on the
spot. The shop that did the work needed an adjustment to the figure and
they took care of it ASAP.

Very happy with their rates and service... They have a great multi car
discount, if I get a second car like for example I might start driving a 95
Toyota as a daily driver (it's free so don't get on me for this) and make
the Scirocco my second car my rate goes up like $100 to cover both.

They also have a division that will insure cars for appraised value but I
don't have any experience with this group yet...

-RGK-