From: Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net>
To: "Lisa Lutman" <llutman@hotmail.com>, <vwscir88@hotmail.com>,
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: [Re: winter projects]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:41:48 -0500

"Lisa Lutman" <llutman@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well, lucky me got stuck with the yearly engine and tranny rebuild during
the summer so this winter should be quiet - get the damage fixed from the
two hit and runs mr. scirocco suffered during the spring and replace the
suspension.

Lisa
Vancouver, BC
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco

What ARE you doing to that pretty car girl? I thought a yearly clutch was
bad
enough!

My plans?

Same thing as I do every day, try to take over the world...

Seriously,  in order:

Slosh oil around in the engines periodically (and think go fast thoughts)
Build a 2 car garage
Clean the house
Pay off some debts

That should do it. Everything else can wait till spring.
Cathy