Cheap Car Insurance

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C27F7C.4D542E70

don;t sweat it once you get to be 25 the rocco's only cost 200$/year

  -----Original Message-----
  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Tyler Pease
  Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 3:36 PM
  To: List
  Subject: Cheap Car Insurance

  What's the cheapest car insurance you all have found out there?  The
reason I ask is currently I'm under Geiko and they've never found out about
my one ticket for the last 3 years.  Well on thursday my record is clean so
I'm thinking about going with somebody else.  Also I just bought a rabbit
diesel and called geiko last night to find out how much it would cost for
just the rabbit under my own policy.  They wanted 600 every 6 months just
for an 81 rabbit diesel!!!  I don't even want to know what putting the
scirocco on would cost.  So I will probably just put my Dad's name on my
title so that we can put that under his name but we are both interested in
who has the best rates.

  Oh, and please reply to the list, I don't read my yahoo mail, just post
with it cause my email server is having problems with the list address.

  HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C27F7C.4D542E70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2719.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D988525100-30102002><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>don;t=20
sweat it once you get to be 25 the rocco's only cost=20
200$/year</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P><FONT size=3D2>ATS - Patrick Bureau - =
txrocco@sbcglobal.net<BR></FONT></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px =
solid">
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
  scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org =
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]<B>On=20
  Behalf Of </B>Tyler Pease<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, October 29, 2002 =
3:36=20
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> List<BR><B>Subject:</B> Cheap Car=20
  Insurance<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <P>What's the cheapest car insurance you all have found out =
there?&nbsp; The=20
  reason I ask is currently I'm under Geiko and they've never found out =
about my=20
  one ticket for the last 3 years.&nbsp; Well on thursday my record is =
clean so=20
  I'm thinking about going with somebody else.&nbsp; Also I just bought =
a rabbit=20
  diesel and called geiko last night to find out how much it would cost =
for just=20
  the rabbit under my own policy.&nbsp; They wanted 600 every 6 months =
just for=20
  an 81 rabbit diesel!!!&nbsp; I don't even want to know what putting =
the=20
  scirocco on would&nbsp;cost.&nbsp; So I will probably just put my =
Dad's name=20
  on my title so that we can put that under his name but we are both =
interested=20
  in who has the best rates.&nbsp; </P>
  <P>Oh, and please reply to the list, I don't read my yahoo mail, just =
post=20
  with it cause my email server is having problems with the list =
address.&nbsp;=20
  </P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/careers/mailsig/*http://www.hotjobs.com =
">HotJobs</A>=20
  - Search new jobs daily now</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C27F7C.4D542E70--