spider has a warm home...

so im bumbling along in traffic today, when i glance down at my guage
cluster...and by god there was a big wolf spider climbing out of my temp
guage and to the end of the cluster and out of sight!!

VERY surprising. makes for a more interesting parts trip  :)

 i made a promise to the car that i would get out there and try to find
that bastard...and i dont like spiders in my car! blegh. i hope the
stupid thing dies, cause i dont think im gonna be able to find it...its
too cold for spiders! die why wont you? gah

rhys
-84 rocco crapsburg