winter projects

Finish my gauge cluster with lights and MFAs and get it put in... Install
bumpers and adjustable headlights. Finish my headliner covers around the
sunroof motor.

And the number one thing I need to do is replace my clutch!!! Northern
California volunteers, you know who you are, this is slowly getting pushed
up in priority!

-Raffi