winter projects

><snip>
>Boost will be limited to 15psi on top of 8.8:1 compression, my calculations
>are that it should put down 220+hp at the wheels.
><snip>
>
>Brett - what method are you using to lower the ABA compression to 8.8:1? Are
>you using the cross-flow head as well?
>
>thx, JT

Yes, I'll be using the crossflow head, and to reduce the compression
ratio, I'll
be using a 0.093 copper headgasket.  The .125 gasket is about an 8.5:1
resulting ratio...perhaps if I think about it enough, I might go with
the .125. :-)

==Brett

--
  \/  `87 Scirocco 2.0t project | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v,  '84 Scirocco ITB racer project | - brett@netacc.net