winter projects

well ..
since i quit my job in ffavour of me having more time for school and some
other stuff
and especialy having a good shell which u have 2 options : dismantle it and
junk it  OR Build A dragster .
Hmm ... hard one ...
ok .. DRAGSTER !!
( some parts and electronix are for free since i got a friend of mine with
the store to "sponsor" my car :D )
so its alreadyt stripped and the new motor along with the transmision I
ALREADY PAYED FOR are finaly here
2.0L ABA/16V hybrid build up process began
crank is already sent out for knife edging and balancing
Head is getting ported and polished ( and i wouldnt mind if i could find a
Oetinger head for a decent price )
Je Pistons
Crower Rods
Turbo mani is on order along with the To4E
Bosch greentops ( from f150 Lightning )
HKS bost controler is on order along with the Race gate and SSBOV ( FREE )
engine management ( leaning towards the DTA - FREE )
10 pt. roll cage ( Im doing it myself  = FREE )
lexan windows ( OUCH $$$ )
Fuel cell ( a friend of mine owes me a favour ... FREE )
NX 4 port wet kit ( 150 shot )
umm ..i think that about it ..
now all i need is a complete 16V brake set up ( this is al going onto a 83 )
and Lots of luck  :)
and hope that my friends will deliver the goods so i can get started :D
latter everybody