WTB: the bushing from the top of the accelerator

  I'd say so.  It could be that at some point VW made the A2 bushing standard
replacement at some point. When I had to replace mine ('97 or '98) on the
'77, they gave me a soft, foam rubber one. I wound up giving it to a friend
who needed one for his GLI Jetta more immediately than my 'rocco did, next
day I went back to the stealership and asked for one for an '86 GTI, got the
solid rubber one, much better.

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 10/28/02 8:55:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,