Engine Swap in Ohio

Broke and i are doing a PL to 9A engine swap this wednesday and thursday.
Any and all (right Brian?) are invited to come lend a hand, advice, or make
fun of the idiots who thought they could actually do it ;)  We will be
located in Columbus Ohio on the east side.  I know it is short notice, but
that is how it is.  There are a lot of ohio listers, and there is very
little reason y'all  (Daun,Ron,Brian,Brett,Adam,Erik,Matt) should not at
least stop by for a minute. :p LMK in somewhat advance and I will try to
provide some refreshments.

Joshua Conner
Customer Care
Verizon Wireless