Engine Swap in Ohio

--- JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com wrote:
>  There are a lot of ohio listers, and there is
> very little reason y'all  (Daun,Ron,Brian,Brett,Adam,Erik,Matt)
should not > at least stop by for a minute. :p LMK in somewhat advance
and I will try
> to provide some refreshments.

Let's see...two hours there, two hours back, wife and two kids, a few
minutes might be all I could see ya anyway!

Seriously, anyone who knows me knows how much I love digging into a job
like this, but this time it don't look very promising for me to get
there :(

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'