Parts Available

Hey all!

I know where there are two complete volvo turbos for parts if anyone wants
anything off of them.  I am not sure of what it will cost but LMK directly
if anyone is interested.  They are both the 240 series intercooled with
complete fuel systems.

I also have for sale an 84 GTI with round headlight conversion with rear
discs.  The car is gutted and will need suspension, motor, driveline,
interior but would make either a great race car or great base for a cool
project.  The fenders and core support have been replaced with round
headlight fenders and core support and the body is straight.  I'd like $100
and you come and take.

I also have miscellaneous Rabbit, Scirocco, and 16v stuff available.  Need
something, I probably have it!

I am in Olympia WA!

Dave