From: "John C. Worden" <scirocco@powerlink.net>
To: <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 2:31 PM
Subject: Turbo question, thoeretical

Just a quick question.  Without getting into specifics or arguments on what
is better....
If a person used a turbo with a diesel manifold on an 8V motor, couldn't
they use the CIS
from another brand of car(such as Audi, Saab or Porsche 924) to run the
motor?  I understand
the Audi would be a 5 cylinder, but electrically I wonder if the CIS would
know/care anyway.
Anyway, as I said, it it just a question and I realize there are much
better ways to do it.

John