hub centric?

the thing is, i have felt vibrations and wobbles before, mostly at high
speeds and low speeds. i was thinking about what might be causing this,
and 2 main things came up. there could be others, but these 2 were the
most prominent. The wheels not being hub-centric, and one or more of the
wheels being out of round.

i've noticed that the vibrations have gotten better since i rotated my
tires...hmmm. i'm going to go down to kal-tire monday and he said he
will measure the wheels/hubs and set me up with some rings.

the wheels are also in pretty bad shape. they've been through a few
accidents, and with the PO i wouldnt be surprised if he'd run over a few
fire hydrants in his time. i think i'll run my wheels on the balancer at
school to make sure.

thanks again
rhys