More Turbo ?'s

Quote :
" Stick with the Porsche 944 FPR (3.5bar) unless you plan to talk with SNS
about a totally custom system. I think they have to do some serious tweaking
for anything over that."

I secnd that ..
Get a hold of Sam and talk to him .. he will expalin everything to you in
lamens terms if necesary ..
hes a really nice guy!

Quote:
 " How realistic is this for getting to the 200whp range?

 >VERY. If you can't get 200whp with a turbo, you're doing something wrong!
 >200whp is my goal with the glader, but that is a different banana..."

YES .. it is very possible since the a turbo is 98% of the time a lot more
efficient that a supercharger ( in out case its hella more efficient that
the G-Ladder ! )

Quote:
" Don't forget that the G60 TB has the boost recirc port. You won't need
that
 with a turbo/wastegate setup. I *think* I heard you can bolt-up a 16v or
 Audi TB, but I dunno."

Well .. on this matter i beg to differ ..with a lil mod to the G60 TB it can
be used on a turbo setup..
i pulled the recirc buuterfly and shaft out and got my buddy wo weld them
shut along with a flange that was welded onto the recirc side and now is a
new home to the Blow-Off-Valve ...
will have pics soon since it was just done yesterday ...

but untill then .. use my site as a resource for ideas and information of
the on-going progress of my car
http://home.cogeco.ca/~aculda/main.htm
for now JH Turbo with ???? PSI ( trying to see how much does it take to send
the pistons flyn through the oil pan )
then someday ... G60 ( PG ) ( yeah i know Daun .. im sorry . i will come by
and pick it up .. someday :( )

Latter Everyone

Scirocco-l mailing list
Scirocco-l@scirocco.org