More Turbo ?'s

> 3.5 or 4 bar FPR

Stick with the Porsche 944 FPR (3.5bar) unless you plan to talk with SNS
about a totally custom system. I think they have to do some serious tweaking
for anything over that.

> 1. What kind of cam should I think about running? (should I even get a
> different one?)

Stock should be OK. Go with 268/260 if you want some more power.

> 4. How realistic is this for getting to the 200whp range?

VERY. If you can't get 200whp with a turbo, you're doing something wrong!
200whp is my goal with the glader, but that is a different banana...

> 5. Is the TB off the G60 the same as a 16v or Audi 5k TB?

Don't forget that the G60 TB has the boost recirc port. You won't need that
with a turbo/wastegate setup. I *think* I heard you can bolt-up a 16v or
Audi TB, but I dunno.

Neal