Wheels (17")?

>BTW, I'm responding on their behalf because I don't believe they are on
>this list any longer.  OH, and they all run 205/40s...
>
>Oh yeah... Paulie, where ya at?  I know yer running 17s.

yep.
i'm runnin a 17x7.5 rim with a 40 offset. they used to rub like
mad, until i shaved the inner edge of the body kit. now it's
fine, but it's hardcore. you gotta be a total sicko to run 17's.
mind you, my suspension set up is shit for now (blown boge's
and h&r's cut), so i'm sure the ride will change when i upgrade
to coilovers over the winter.

with that 40 offset, will it clear the spring for the coilover
if i dump it down hardcore? anyone know? might have to get
spacers for the front eh?

17's are the shiznit. no question. you just gotta be prepared
to lose whatever comfort zone you have now.

go for it!

paulie