Wheels (17")?

Going back to the original question posted by Joshua...

 "Those of you who have and/or still run 17" wheels on your mkII's,
  what size/offset/tire do you run."

Besides Lisa and Shannon doing the 17x7.5 with 35mm, I believe Tim
Ebling runs 17x7 with 38mm with no problems (cept maybe rubbing on
steering full lock, which doesn't count as "rubbing" in my book), I know
Jared has 17x7 with 39mm (but not sure if he is lowered), and Sean
Porter has 17x7.5 42mm offset with 5mm spacers in front and 8mm in rear,
effectively making it 37mm up front and 34mm in the rear.  Dunno on
Seans suspension but he said rubbing was minimal.

Hope that answers your question!

BTW, I'm responding on their behalf because I don't believe they are on
this list any longer.  OH, and they all run 205/40s...

Oh yeah... Paulie, where ya at?  I know yer running 17s.

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458