From: Andre Bjorkheim <andre@nwmicrobrews.com>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Wheels (17")?
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:12:39 -0700

Joshua,

I know this group of people running 17s on their Mk2 with little or NO
problems whatsoever...  Hopefully some will chime in as to their specs.
(if they're on the list?)  If not, drop me a note and I will try and get
you their addresses.

Tim Ebling
  http://mk1scirocco.com/scirocco/profiles/tim/tim1.jpg

Shannon Fenton