was: warm up procedures...now hello!

I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall! :)

I'm sure that the sensation of having your ass planted in the wrong side
of the car with nothing to do but grit your teeth and try not to mark the
upholstery (did I ever apologize for those nail marks in your passenger
side bolsters TMB?) only makes it worse.  I have the feeling that Jason is
not a good passenger... :)

Drew

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, [iso-8859-1] Andy Holmes wrote:

> Boy comes over here - drives like a loon Dont worry fellas - We'll
> send him back with manners ;-) Drives like a loon so for all you guys
> this guy has taken for a ride, revenge was served in a very cold, very
> wet, very thin leaf strewn county lane in a Jetta and then in a
> Scirocco - Boy though he was gonna die - Didnt ya Jason ;-) Andy

Drew MacPherson - '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco TurboDiesel