was: warm up procedures...now hello!

--0-579775004-1035484812=:99700

Boy comes over here - drives like a loon
Dont worry fellas - We'll send him back with manners ;-)
Drives like a loon so for all you guys this guy has taken for a ride, revenge was served in a very cold, very wet, very thin leaf strewn county lane in a Jetta and then in a Scirocco - Boy though he was gonna die - Didnt ya Jason ;-)
Andy

 the mad bastard <the_questionist@yahoo.com> wrote:> Abso-fu**ing-LUTELY! And I even got to drive
> the Sciretta briefly.

heh. i remember that. that was you and...what
was the other dude's name. remember? the guy
that hammered right thru the BIGGEST pothole in
daun's driveway. you know the one. looked like
it was made by a friggin a-bomb.

generally, i will avoid such canyons, or, if need
be, i'll slowly creep thru it. this other dude
plowed straight thru. i still remember hearing
the duke boys yippin and hollarin from a mile
away. heh. i laff now, but back then i was
really pissed.

> TMB always has bad-ass cars.

thanks, dude. my car is an extension of myself.
i'm loud, it's loud. i'm completely non-PC, it's
a baby-killing, smog-producing, middle-finger
raising sonbitch. i slouch so much that i look
more of a knuckle-dragging cromag than
homoerectoid. my TT race header had to be taken
off cuz it flattened out at the bottom from all
the times it shed sparks on unsuspecting fellow
motorists.

our jetta over here is stock as you like, but as
soon as i find me some scratch, it's getting
about 80mm chopped out from under it. fuck
suspension travel. my liver? i hate the taste
of that stuff anyway.

> It feels like an old-skool reunion around
> here. Now we just
> need Camissa and Meze to start a flame war!

they're probably bored of it now, no? hmmm, how
to get them started, i wonder?

jason
tmb

--0-579775004-1035484812=:99700

<P>Boy comes over here - drives like a loon
<P>Dont worry fellas - We'll send him back with manners ;-)
<P>Drives like a loon so for all you guys this guy has taken for a ride, revenge was served in a very cold, very wet, very thin leaf strewn county lane in a Jetta and then in a Scirocco - Boy though he was gonna die - Didnt ya Jason ;-)
<P>Andy
<P>&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp;