was: warm up procedures...now hello!

I remember making the MB sweat a little...   Cincy '99 in my Rabbit pickup
with a 16v....   coming home from town after pizza

Next day we took his Sciretta and my truck out and lined 'em up...   he
promptly kicked my ass   :)

Good times

John

> Boy comes over here - drives like a loon
> Dont worry fellas - We'll send him back with manners ;-)
> Drives like a loon so for all you guys this guy has taken for a ride,
revenge was served in a very cold, very wet, very thin leaf strewn county
lane in a Jetta and then in a Scirocco - Boy though he was gonna die - Didnt
ya Jason ;-)
> Andy
>

>  the mad bastard <the_questionist@yahoo.com> wrote:> Abso-fu**ing-LUTELY!
And I even got to drive