was: warm up procedures...now hello!

> I remember making the MB sweat a little...
> Cincy '99 in my Rabbit pickup
> with a 16v....   coming home from town after
> pizza

yeah, but that's cuz i had secretly snuck a gram
of mushrooms while no one was looking.  :)

check the ingredients:
shrooms
no seatblets
some crazy hillbilly singing about the devil
taking his soul on the radio
orange lights from the instrument cluster
lighting your face up as you laffed at me
cowering in my seat
taking that "jump" on daun's street at about
100mph.

i'm certain that i kissed the ground when i
finally got out of that thing.  my heart was so
close to bursting.

> Next day we took his Sciretta and my truck out
> and lined 'em up...   he
> promptly kicked my ass   :)

i still remember that spot.  christ, i think that
i have raced on every single road around daun's
place.

> Good times

no doubt.  i'm heartbroken that there will be no
bastards (of the mad variety anyways) attending
"cinci in the three"

jason
tmb