getting really hard to roll up windows

--0-460511648-1035068640=:99205

Hey all,

pretty much ever since I bought my '83 I've had trouble rolling up the windows.  They have manual cranks.  I had this same problem on my '84, so I assume it's fairly common.  I may be wrong but it seems the colder it is, the harder it is to roll them up.  Last winter I snapped a window crank it was so hard to roll up(and the crank was less than a month old).  It seems the window is off track, the rear goes up faster than the front of the window(or vise-versa?), and I usually have to crank with one hand and wiggle the window with the other to get it to go up. How do I fix this?  What parts and tools are required, if it is fixable that is-

Rob