Help from our German Reading Listers..

I saw the set on Ebay as well. But the set on Ebay is for an H4 lenses and
is just the plastic ring.  You need to split the H4 lenses apart install
the ring and then reattach the glass to the reflector of your H4.

I think it is a little risky to spend $100 + shipping when you might end up
with a ruined set of lights :)

I was wondering if this was the same thing or if it was actually a fully
assembled h4 lenses with the ring installed.