2.0 16V Rebuild & Swap

JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com wrote:

<snip>
> My clutch seems fine, but has easily over 150,000 miles on it.
> The accessories (alt, dist, steeringpump, waterpump) are new. Labor costs
> are not an issue, i am doing all the work.  Any thing I missed? Opinions
> very welcome.
>
> Joshua Conner

Get a new pressure plate & friction disk & push plate. Measure your rod
for wear. (oops, unintentional smart assed advise).

Rough up the surface of the flywheel a little with some fine sandpaper
to deglaze it just before installation.

Just my opinion but the price you quoted for balancing sounds like a
purchase price.

TBerk