2.0 16V Rebuild & Swap

I have gotten some advice so far and ordered some new rings (Potterpeople),
new timing belt and tensioner, front and rear seals.  I am using my 1.8 head
b/c it was completly rebuilt about 40,000 mi ago and I have some good money
invested in it otherwise.  I want to have the entire piston assembly
balanced minus the crank.  Is this worthwhile, or should i not bother?  I
don't think i will have the funds to have the crank balanced(150-200
right?).  My clutch seems fine, but has easily over 150,000 miles on it.
The accessories (alt, dist, steeringpump, waterpump) are new. Labor costs
are not an issue, i am doing all the work.  Any thing I missed? Opinions
very welcome.

Joshua Conner
Customer Care
Verizon Wireless