2.0 16V Rebuild & Swap

Joshua,

I think I paid about $85 to have the rotating assembly balanced.  Usually
you get everything done (pistons, rods, crank, clutch, crank pulley).

Don't forget to get new rod bolts, head bolts, rod and main bearings.

Do yourself a huge favor and replace the clutch while the engine is out
(well worth the ~$120).

Joe