upper front stress bar for a ABA MKII

I'm looking into have a upper ft tie bar made for my 1986 Scirocco.  A
guy I work with said he would make one.  I'd like to get him going by
showing that there are some others that would be willing to pay for one
in addition to me.  This is at the very early stages.  I think it will
be made for steel rod stock with flat pieces at the end to attach to the
strut towers.  I don't think it will be much less than a new one for a
1.8 block ($85).  If it is something you would like to be in on, drop me
a email.

--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80%