VTec Motors, Was: Another honda race story, Victor is victorious. Yawn.

> on his ass, breathing an evil puff of vtec smoke every time he shifts.

Anyone know anything about the V-Tec motors having premature failure?  They
are fairly new yet (last 5 - 8 years???) and I see a bunch of them smoking
lately (usually when shifting like Ron stated).  I don't know a bunch about
them or their recalls or anything but I hardly ever see ANY VWs smoke unless
their diesels around here and there are a LOT of VWs in the NW!

Dave