A quick word on deer whistles

--part1_ce.2e3329c5.2ad7b44c_boundary

Not sure if its on 35E but I do remember its was somewhere near Mpls/St Paul.
Maybe someone with some trick computer work could blow up the cops shoulder
patch and narrow it down to the city.
I bet you could do a search (I would but with 33K I am too impatient) on the
web for the Star Tribune newspaper and you could find the article.

Deer whistles would not have helped in the Durangos situation. In one of the
pics you see the overpass is where the deer came from. It was up there and
jumped off as cars on the overpass spooked it enough to jump over the side.
I bet that was quite a surprise to see a deer falling from the sky.

Jasin

--part1_ce.2e3329c5.2ad7b44c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Not sure if its on 35E but I do remember its was somewhere near Mpls/St Paul. Maybe someone with some trick computer work could blow up the cops shoulder patch and narrow it down to the city.
<BR>I bet you could do a search (I would but with 33K I am too impatient) on the web for the Star Tribune newspaper and you could find the article.
<BR>
<BR>Deer whistles would not have helped in the Durangos situation. In one of the pics you see the overpass is where the deer came from. It was up there and jumped off as cars on the overpass spooked it enough to jump over the side.
<BR>I bet that was quite a surprise to see a deer falling from the sky.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ce.2e3329c5.2ad7b44c_boundary--