Scirocco FS....yes mine

Well I have done a lot of thinking and calculating over the past
few weeks and have come to the very hard decision to sell my car.
The reason being, is that I am trying very hard to buy a house and
I just dont have the kind of cash I need to do that, so my most
valuable possession that I can sell is my rocco.  It pains me to
do this but I feel I should at least gauge if there is any
interest in the car. If it doesn't sell I ceratinly won't be
disappointed as I love the car(I'll probably be happier if it
doesn't sell), but if does sell I think it's in my best interest
to do right now.

While Im willing to be somewhat flexible and negotiable, Im not
going to bend over backwards or take any lowball offers for the
car, as I am not in dire straits and dont have to sell it. I have
owned the car for a year and purchased it last october for $9400.
Since I have bought the car I have done the following to it.

-Bilstein shocks
-H&R springs
-alarm
-Kenwood head unit
-JL 6" front speakers
-alpine rear speakers
-3 gauge panel(Boost, volt, oil temp)
-full electrical system rewiring by NGP
-Forge diverter valve
-ABT A22 16x7.5 wheels
-Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 205-40-16
-Mobil 1 synthetic oil
-new spark plugs
-new MAF sensor
-spare ECU
(Im sure theres other stuff Im forgetting right now)

Now for a listing of everything that is done to the car

Engine:
- 20v 1.8t from 98 Audi A4(estimated 45k miles)
- Factory Audi Intercooler front mounted
- custom bent 2.5" exhaust(Vibrant)
- ceramic coated custom downpipe
- removed catalytic convertor
- open element air intake
- Custom brackets for all fluid reservoirs
- All A4 engine factory electronics interfaced with the factory
scirocco fusebox pin for pin and diagnostic capabilities retained
- Short Shift kit with rebuilt shifter assembly
- Re-inforced motor mounts
- low temp thermostat & fan switch
- Poly front mount / 16V side & heavy duty
- Audi 120amp alternator
- Forge Diverter valve

Brakes/Suspension:
- X - drilled 10.1" front brakes / Stainless Steel Lines
- 16 x 7.5 ABT A22's
- Bilstein Sport Shocks
- H&R Sport Springs
- All suspension bushing replaced with polyurathane
- Neuspeed upper stress bar / 16V lower
- Autotech hollow rear sway bar

Interior/Exterior:
- Momo race steering wheel
- 16V Scirocco Leather interior
- Kamei Body Kit
- Body kit molded
- Custom center exit exhaust
- Euro lights
- clear euro turn signals
- smoked euro side marker lights
- rieger rear wing
- Bonrath grille spoiler
- custom smoothed/tinted taillights
- Neuspeed 3 gauge panel
- VDO boost gauge

I will listen to all reasonable offers(partial trades considered)
but I am looking to get in the ballpark of what I paid for the
car. If you are serious about the car, please contact me either by
email at rich@scirocco20v.com or by phone at (302)345-8532.

Please visit my website  http://www.scirocco20v.com for more
details.

-Rich