Engine choices

> See previous email about going with the JH 1.8 8v - I'm telling you -
it'll
> the be "cheapest" route...

Cheapest route, maybe, but best, I beg to differ.  I know, I like 16v motors
but if you look at the hp gain for the stock versions (90hp compared to
123hp) then you will see that it is about a 35% increase in hp over the 90hp
motor.  That is more that 1/3rd the power for what, wiring in a knock sensor
system?  That's the toughest part about the 16v into an 8v car unless you
swap the entire FI system.  HTH!

Dave