From: George Herndon [mailto:gherndon@eyeontech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 7:47 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: list etiquette

Re: Scirocco-l digest, Vol 1 #279 - 182 msgs

hello, i'm a list-lurker that benefits from all the comments here, on
topic and off.

i'd like to request that when replying to a post, please DON'T include
the ENTIRE original message.  as you can see, today's digest was 182
msgs.  of those, i'd say  80% or more had the original post included in
the response.

i believe in keeping the signal to noise ratio to a minimum on lists,
and sorting thru the clutter is becoming like work.

thx for listening.

george
charlotte, nc

81 scirocco